Friday 30 December 2016

View From A Hill - 31st December 2016

This blog is the 60th I've posted in 2016 which is a lot better than a year earlier. I have also managed to post a few more articles to the site which is never a bad thing. And thanks to the many readers who have contacted me in the last year, I have been able to update a few of the earlier articles with new information.  

And so to sign off for 2016, a couple of images are published. The first two were taken in July when I was filming a piece for ITV Calendar at Hillsborough




Never thought that I would end up smiling at Hillsborough!

And the next image is a card a friend sent me offering advice for my advancing years!


 And on that note may I wish all my readers a Very Happy and Healthy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment