Thursday 20 March 2014

My First Outdoor Talk - Furnace Park 22nd March 2014


Our publisher contacted me with regard to the following

"I had meeting with a colleague from Sheffield University today - I think I might have mentioned her before. She's called Amanda and she has been busy getting funding for 'Furnace Park' - an arts/ leisure space on the site of the Matthew Street accident.
Anyway, a lot has gone on since I last spoke to her!
On Saturday, March 22, at 2pm she's planning an event to mark the tragedy/plant a tree etc.
She has a performance artist doing an event based around the accident. I'm saying a few words as a descendent of Clifford Anderson and we wondered if you'd be willing to speak about the event/promote the book?
I think we could get a lot of interest.
There's now a website about Furnace Park 

The accident took place in 1886







No comments:

Post a Comment