Tuesday 3 January 2017

The Makers of Crookes, Sheffield - A Walk on Saturday, 7th January 2017

I received this information today from Brian Holmshaw about a heriatge walk that is he is leading in Crookes this Saturday. 

"I know that you have a particular interest in Crookes and wanted to mention a walk I’m hosting in Crookes this Saturday. They are part of a series of heritage walks focussing on industrial and social history to co-incide with Year of Making Sheffield, one each in different suburbs of Sheffield. So far I’ve covered Neepsend, Little Sheffield, Hunter’s Bar and Heeley in the autumn. Crookes is planned for this Saturday, with Shalesmoor and the Antiques Quarter planned for February.


I have already let Anne Marples, and the folks at Crookes Forum and Walkley Forum know about it. But if you know of others that might be interested locally then please let them know."

No comments:

Post a Comment