Monday 30 January 2012

Turning down $5.1 million

I have just received this e-mail - after reading the mail I became suspicious when he referred to the fact that he had become disheartened with the level of fraud in the world, and harked back to the days of real trust. And this is from a Nigerian accountant!

"FROM THE OFFICE OF THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT
TO (ASOPADC)
ADDRESS;PLOT 45 HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY ROAD,
NEW GOVERNMENT STATION LAYOUT  UMUAHIA
ABIA STATE, NIGERIA
PHONE NUMBER;+234 08102427690


Dear Sir,

Basically, from the depth of my heart I want to ask you for partnership, desperately through human consciousness of understanding I have known that there is no way somebody can actualize his real aim in life without a helpful hand. Definitely, I strongly believe that if you would agree with me you will come to the oneness of mind with me.

I am the Chief Accountant  to Abia State Oil Producing area development community (ASOPADC) ,THIS ministry  was establish by the Government  of Abia State to oversees for the welfare of all the oil producing communities in the State, and this is my six years competent experience in the office as the Chief Accountant  . Really, my main purpose of writing this formative is to acquire if you will assist me  to save money in your account  the sum of (us$17,000,000) which I want to transfer to abroad and also needed a foreign account for the transaction.

But, the unusual thing that actually disheartened me is the heavy fraud in the world today which had intently  destroyed  real  trust, yet I  believe that there are still genuine people therefore if you are interested to assist me in this transaction just sincerely forward  your  name, home address, office address, phone number, and Bank account. While your percentage will be 30%, Wholly I urge you to keep it confidential.

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely,
Nwakadibia Afarata
The Chief Accountant

No comments:

Post a Comment