Monday 23 September 2024

Dewsbury Woman Cured by Doan's Backache Kidney Pills - December 1903

 This advertisement is from The News dated 11th December 1903 and I must admit it made smile. In fact I thought if you altered the arrangement of  just two words you may get nearer the truth in our household! Needless being the person I am I kept these thoughts to myself for obvious reasons


Anyway thankfully Mrs H Walker of 15 East Parade Dewsbury was cured by taking Doan's Backache Kidney pills

I have tried to locate East Parade in Dewsbury but have had no success. The BNA goes no further than 1952 but one cutting I did find was of interest. I wonder if she knew of Mrs Walker 


 Of course Miss Boothroyd was to have what can only be described as an interesting life 


No comments:

Post a Comment